Sunday, May 10, 2009

Impetigo

Hi everyone! I have some bad news... I have impetigo. No, it is not a sickness it is just a round sore on my face and one in my ear. :o( It starts when bacteria gets into a cut (usually on the face) and turns into a scab like thing. For a "normal" kid it is treated with antibiotics. Unfortunately, I am not a "normal" kid being allergic to most antibiotics. SO, since it has been a while since I last had antibiotics I am going to a hospital in Denver to get tested for the antibiotic that would make me better. Oh, and it spreads so I can't pick/itch it. Which is not good being the scab picker that I am. :o) Hope you all have a good week!!!! And welcome to my newest "cousin" (and member of the Schreiber family) Fluffy Gracie the cat!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and yes, that is her real name!)

LOVE,
ANDREA; )

No comments: