Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My thoughts on people nowadays**
Today we are a people of hatred and anger. We get upset if someone doesn't share our beliefs or views. Perhaps we are angry at the world and God. Instead of being angry why can't we just count our blessings, no matter how small they may seem? And why can't we all love each other just a little bit more? And perhaps if we all put or focus on the most important thing in life, God, we could become a more loving, peaceful, forgiving world.

Thanks for listening to my endless prattle! I just wrote something like this for a history question for school and thought that I'd share my beliefs with you guys. Sorry if this is kinda deep but I thought it was interesting and certainly applies!!

**These are my thoughts and my beliefs. If you don't agree with me please do not be offended. Thank you!!

No comments: