Friday, June 25, 2010

Please Pray!

Hey everyone!
I was wondering if you could do me a favor? You would!? AWWW.. THANKS! Well, anywho, I was wondering if you could pray for my friend Brooke(from The Art of Teenage Cooking). She is going on a missions trip to NY and then will go sightseeing in NYC. Please pray that she and her youth group will win many hearts for God, greatly help the community she is going to, and keep her and her group safe! Thank you SOO much!
Love,
Andrea:o)
P.S. I absolutely can't believe I forgot to tell you! My cousin Brian (with histiocytosis) is now CURED!!! PRAISE THE LORD!! God is SO good! :o) Please continue praying that it will not come back.

2 comments:

anne said...

Andrea,
I have awarded you!
www.afarmgirlramblings.blogspot.com

anne said...

I really like the samsung. I'm torn though . . . .