Monday, August 30, 2010

This mainly applies to readers my age but can be used by anyone!
Have you ever had that one annoying pimple that just will NOT go away? Well, I just found a book from the library called Babushka's Beauty Secrets. It is a FABULOUS book with recipes for many things such as pimple removal, wrinkle remover(for people older than me...), relaxing body scrubs and ways to make your skin look FAB! Today I found a rather large pimple on my forehead. So, I got an awesome recipe from the book and IT WORKS! Thought I'd share it with you!

1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon lemon juice

Combine and mix together. Apply to pimple(s). Leave on and it will dry them out. PRESTO! they will be gone quicker now! Oh yea, and don't freak when the baking soda and lemon juice start fizzing. IT'S OKAY!
Hope this helps!
Love,
Andrea

No comments: