Monday, August 23, 2010

Hello all! Thought you could use a little sunshine in your day today!! SOO.. Lil' Miss Sunshine is here to help! (a.k.a. Andrea...) This always makes me laugh SO hard! Sometimes it is mysteriously true....**spooky alien music** JK! Anyways, hope this brings a smile to your face!

INSTRUCTIONS:
Put your iPod/iTunes on shuffle. For each question push the next button for your answer.
YOU MUST PUT THAT ANSWER NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!!! And last but certainly not least tag some of your friends to do it too!!!!!!
Get it? Got it? GOOD! Now let's do this!!

1) What is your motto?
Anything Can Happen-Mary Poppins(Broadway version) Actually a good motto to live by!

2) What do your friends think about you?
Romeo and Juliet-Ballet version Interesting... Now where's my Romeo??

3) What do you think about very often?
Pray for You-Jaron and the Long Road to Love hmmmm... I love this song!! It's SO funny!

4) What is 2+2?
Fathoms Below-The Little Mermaid(Broadway Musical) HAHA!

5) What do you think about your best friend?
Uncontrollable-Adrienne Bailon HELP! My BFFs are crazy!! JK, Brooke and Kirsten!!

6) What do you think about your crush?
Takes Time to Love-Trey Songz okay... I actually don't have a crush at the moment....

7) What is your life story?
Wonderful-Wicked the Broadway Musical It is pretty wonderful!

8) What do you want to be when you grow up?
Fireflies-Owl City I DO NOT WANT TO BE A FIREFLY! I'm perfectly happy as a person!

9) What do your parents think of you?
Glow-Britt Nicole Look Mommy! I glow!! Just like a firefly!! :o)

10) What will you dance to at your wedding?
Now I have Everything-Fiddler on the Roof I will have everything then!

11) What will they play at your funeral?
Without You-My Fair Lady UH-OH!!

12) What is your hobby/interest?
Need You Now-Lady Antebellum And this applies HOW?

13) What is your biggest secret?
Fashion-Lady Gaga

14) What do you think of your friends?
One and The Same-Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez Freaky! My iPod sees and knows all!! OOOH!

15) What is the one thing you will regret?
Defying Gravity-Wicked the Broadway Musical I'm pretty sure this won't be happening anytime soon...

16) What makes you laugh?
Every time It Rains-Charlotte Martin I love the rain!! It makes most people cry but it makes me smile!!

17) What makes you cry?
So Close-Jennette McCurdy I seriously adore this song!!

18) What scares you the most?
Waltz of the Flowers-The Nutcracker ahhhh! I am scared for it! I'm Dew Drop! How can I not be scared? I'm a lead that has to do 10 foutes! NOT easy!

19) Does anyone like you right now?
I'm Only Me When I'm With You-Taylor Swift well that was a big help! *sarcastically*

20) What does your crush think of you?
Our Song-Taylor Swift AWWW! but once again I state I have no current crush!!

I tag.... YOU!! YES, I TAG EVERYONE WHO READS THIS!!! SO PLEASE DO IT!!

Hope you enjoyed this funny little quiz I did out of boredom... You guys ROCK!
Thanks for reading! Love,
Andrea:o)

No comments: