Saturday, August 21, 2010

What I've Been Up To...

I haven't blogged in quite a while so here is what is up with me! :o)




What I'm Listening To...

Glitter In the Air by P!nk


Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland


Healing Begins by Tenth Avenue North


What I'm Watching...

Nothing. Actually at the moment I can't think of anything that I am watching often. I don't watch too much TV (unless I am sick of course!)



What I'm Reading...


Pointe Magazine
Basically a magazine for dancers...


Abram's Daughters series by Beverly Lewis
Summary(of book 1): Years of secrecy bind the tiny Amish community of Gobbler's Knob more than it's inhabitants know, and the plain folk who farm the land rarely interact with any "fancy" English locals. So when Sadie is beguiled by a dark-haired English boy it is Sadie's sister, Leah who suffers from Sadie's shameful loss of innocence. And what of Leah's sweetheart, Jonas Mast, sent to Ohio under the Bishop's command? Drawn into an incomprehensible pact with her older sister, Leah finds her hopes and dreams spinning out of control, even as she clings desperately to the promises of God. The Covenant begins a powerful Lancaster portrait of the power of family and the miracle of hope.

What I'm Doing...

Ballet, High School, Cooking, Cleaning my room, Blogging, Getting Braces (YES, I now have braces AGAIN!), having sleepovers, reading etc. etc.

Hope this filled you in a little bit! Love ya'll!

Andrea




No comments: