Monday, August 16, 2010

Student Driver...

As most of you know (or may not know!) I am currently in the process of taking driver's ed! As just about any other 14 year old in the United States, I am learning to drive! Exciting or scary, you decide! Anyways, so today my patient Daddy took me driving. (Don't worrry it was in a place with no houses and paved roads so there was no threats of collisions.) I thought I'd let you all know how this crazyness is going! I am having trouble turning into the correct lane at stop signs and I also am having some problems backing up. But other than that it is going fantastic!! It is my goal to be on the road in the beginning of 2011! :o)


So all I can say is: Look out drivers! Cause here I come!!

(found this pic on the internet and HAD to post it!!)

No comments: